The established order is failing. For businesses, customers, clients and agencies, these are rebellious times. And rebellious times need Famous Rebels.
That’s what we are. That’s who we are. Marketing rebels.
We rebel for what we believe marketing should do. We rebel for what we believe marketing should stand for.
And we intend to do it FAMOUSLY.
Here are some excerpts from our
Famous Rebel Marketing Manifesto
- Simplicity. How many times do you have to be told by the world? Keep it simple, stupid. It’s not about how complicated or how much. Simplicity is simply memorable. Do more, with less.
- Boundaries. Don’t just accept stuff. Push, redraw, and redefine if you believe it’s necessary.
- Expectations. First evaluate, and then sod the “rules” that everyone follows. Do this if, and only if, the traditional and the expected repeatedly fall short. If you work with us don’t expect traditional, expect NEW rules.
- Believe in OUR Greatness. You and us. We set the bar high so we have something to keep reaching for. It applies to everybody who works for and with us. Deal with it! Then leap with us. You’ll look ridiculous, but it’ll be fun.
- The future is what the past makes it. We’re the historians of half-way measures and halfhearted solutions. We learn. We study history. Then we apply. The future then becomes what WE make it, TOGETHER.
- Be Persistent. Don’t tell us to back down because, by then, it will be too late. It’s inside us. It’s what we do. We push forward. We battle. And we strive. Then, we famously achieve.
- Believe in People. We believe in ourselves more than you do. Fact! And we always will. That’s important to us rebels. Because it means we do not and will not fail. We just discover what doesn’t work and move on and on and on, refining, reworking, revisiting. Everybody has that potential. We believe in you and your ability to find it too.
do things differently
Remember, opportunities lie in the questioning. Why are things the way they are? Who said so? What proof do you have?
What fool eats a stinky egg sandwich in a small office? Answer: Famous Rebel Colin.
We love questions. And we won’t stop asking questions of you, even when you tell us to shut up.
Rebellious enough for you?
Anyway, if you’ve read this far you might be wondering why you bothered.
Perhaps we’ve created the tiniest ripple in your ROI as far as your time here is concerned?
Maybe we’ve found your “touchy-touchy point” and we’re milking it for all it’s worth?
Or could it be something inside you is stirring, growing, reaching for the new light of something dawning?
Basically, what we’re saying is this.
If you’re going to do things differently, then why not do them famously? Why not famously rebel?
Why not make a name for going against something – the trend, the market, the way you’ve always done things?
The way your industry has always done things?
Because, quite frankly, if all you’re doing is following the herd, then all you’re doing is looking up someone else’s ass taking their s*** full…
in your face
Listen up! We don’t follow those herds. Not anymore.
We hurdle those herds. We shear those sheeple. And we expose them for who and what they are.
And then we run off into the hills wearing that experience like a coat.
Are you a rebel too?
- Maybe you’re a rebel without a cause?
- Maybe you’re a rebel without a view?
- Or, perhaps, you’re just a rebel without a clue?
Whichever type of rebel you think you might be, we’re starting a rebellion.
Why not join us?
Stand up for yourself and what you believe in. Make a stand with us.
And we’ll tell you something else, too. This isn’t all empty bravado. If you think that, you don’t know rebels.
We’re not scared of finding new territory, new touch points, new targets.
We don’t fear change, challenges or chocolate lattes.
Plus, we know these are just words and words may as well be turds as far as convincing you that we’re any different than every other marketing agency that EVER came before us.
Ooh look at us trying to differentiate. Hark at us trying to stand out. Watch us trying, hoping, urging ourselves to be something different.
Well, marketing and advertising made us like that.
And crap advertising made you feel that about us.
Sad isn’t it, that you should be so pessimistic and know-it-all about our chances and, yet, we should be the ones here, dreaming of and passionately striving to make a difference?
Because we know we can.
we have. we are. we will.
And you? How about you? Do you know what passion looks like?
We took a team photo of it. Drop us a line and we’ll send you the picture.
It looks boring. Like nothing is going on. It looks like a damned swan.
And, yet, you do know what swans have going on, don’t you?
Lovely, graceful, effortless performance, powered by a great big pair of “ugly-ass” legs.
Ever seen one of those things shift? Ever looked beneath the surface of one of those balletic beasts?
They’re nuclear nest makers. They’re river-ruling rebels. They can break your arm with a flap of their wing.
And to think they’ve got the inoffensive, graceful, harmless bird market sewn up. And all thanks to a rebel marketer, no less.
Swans. Bah! They’re like an evolved Goose.
Hold on. That’s perfect. That’s us, to a tee. Let’s stop right there.